Hello people! The recipe for Laksa Goreng using Kang Kang Noodles is up! Feel free to copy and make your own version of Laksa Goreng!
I find that this is one of the easiest meals to prepare on a cold night. Just get whatever is in your fridge and whip up something for your significant other or for the family for a late-night supper.
For those who missed the live session, you can view them at this URL: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUcsNUrqJy4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
400gm Kang Kang Laksa Noodles
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
2 shallots, chopped
15 shelled medium size prawns
1 piece of fish cake, sliced
2 eggs, beaten
100g bean sprouts
Some shredded lime leaves
2 to 2.5 tablespoon Thai Chilli Paste
2 teaspoon lime juice
2 teaspoon fish sauce
2 teaspoon light soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sugar
Dash of white pepper
Dash of Lea Perrin sauce
1 cup chicken stock
- Heat up oil, saute chopped garlic and shallot until fragrant.
- Add in prawns, fish ball, fish cake, and beaten egg, stir-fry for few minutes till the raw ingredients are just cooked.
- Add in Kang Kang laksa noodle, seasoning and stir-fry for few minutes.
- Pour in stock and continue to stir fry till the gravy has absorbed by the noodle.
- Add in bean-sprouts and kuchai, mix well.
- Dish up onto a serving plate, sprinkle with shredded kafir lime leaves.