You can view the live cooking show on my IGTV.
1 packet KANGKANG flat Hokkien noodles
Few shredded/slice cheese
200gm chicken spam
2 chicken franks sliced diagonally
4 turkey/beef bacon, cut into 1cm strips
100g enoki mushrooms
5 shiitake mushrooms
3 pcs tofu, sliced 1cm thick
150gm chopped kimchi
4 stalks spring onions, thickly sliced
1 tbsp Korean chilli bean paste (gochujang)
1 tbsp chilli flakes
1.5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 tbsp sugar
1 litre chicken/ikan bilis stock
- In a shallow pot, arrange all the ingredients and set Kangkang flat Hokkien noodles in the center.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for the sauce and pour on top of Kangkang flat Hokkien noodles.
- Pour your preferred stock into the corner of the pot.
- Place the pot over medium heat and close the lid. Bring to a boil, about 5 mins.
- Remove the lid, simmer for 2 mins, then add the cheese on the surface of the stew and remove from the heat.
- Serve immediately.