For those who missed the Instagram Live can view here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSMgVqKF1fj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
150gm Kang Kang Flat Hokkien Noodles
1 pkt Kang Kang Dry Chilli Paste
1 kg Flower Crab, washed
1.5 litre Seafood stock made from 2 seafood bouillon
Oil for sauteing
Gula Melaka & Salt to taste
1 tbsp light soya sauce
2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
3 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
6 cloves garlic
4 tbsp roasted belachan
- Heat up oil in a pot and saute blended ingredients and 5-6 tbsp Kang Kang Chilli Paste.
- Cook on medium heat until oil seperates from the rempah.
- Add seafood stock and bring to a boil, and then turn down the heat to a simmer.
- Add in ingredients B and stir thoroughly until all are well combined.
- Season with gula melaka and salt to taste.
- Add in washed crab in the broth and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Crack egg into the pot, and swirl the egg into the sauce.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch Kang Kang Flat Hokkien Noodles and place in a bowl.
- Topped with crab and chilli crab sauce.